BECOME A FRIEND OF VENETIA ANTIQUA AND VENICE MUSIC PROJECT!!
Friends of Venice Music Project is a US 501c3 non-profit organization, dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Venice’s cultural heritage, particularly in relation to music and art. In our ambitious 2017 Season, we have presented over 50 concerts, primarily dedicated to the wonderful music of Venice’s great Baroque tradition, performed both by our resident orchestra, Venetia Antiqua, and guest ensembles from around the world.
We are planning an even more exciting 2018! Some of our plans include:
• “Hidden Treasures,” a new series featuring lost masterpieces rediscovered through our musical archaeology and given their premiere in modern times
• Our “Adopt a Musician” program
• Master Class in Baroque Opera for international participants
• A recording of “Canzoni da Battello,” traditional Venetian gondola songs from the 16th and 17th century
• Reinforcing our educational mission in Venice and abroad
• A stable ensemble for Venetia Antiqua, comprised of our “A Team”
None of this can be done without your help. No arts organization can survive on box office receipts or ever-dwindling government subsidies. We can offer a tax deduction to the full extent permitted by law to US and UK taxpayers through our 501c3 organization, Friends of Venice Music Project.
Our Tax Identification Number is 47-2306591.
Please help support our efforts and keep the music flowing.
You can make your contribution in the following ways:
For USA residents:
• Send a check made payable to:
Friends of Venice Music Project
P.O. Box 401
Bernardsville, NJ 07924-0401
• Send a bank transfer (Please notify us so we can thank you properly) to:
Friends of Venice Music Project
36 Morristown Rd
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
Routing Number 021205237 ; account number 400066519
For UK residents:
VMP has been offered the possibility by St. George’s Venice to accept tax-deductible UK-based charitable gifts through St. George’s UK Sterling account held with the Diocese in Europe. Cheques should be made payable to the “Diocese in Europe” and sent (with a covering note specifying “For St George’s, Venice, for VMP“) to the Diocesan Finance Officer :
Mr Nick Wraight
14 Tufton St,
London SW1P 3QZ
Telephone: +44 (0)207 898 1155
Contributions may also be transferred directly into the Diocesan bank account:
Barclays Bank plc
27 Soho Square
London W1D 3QR
Account name: Diocese in Europe Fund.
Bank sort code: 20-06-05
IBAN Account number: GB43 BARC 2006 0540 317039.
Please inform the Finance Officer that your contribution is for St George’s Venice, for VMP.
UK tax payers may wish to take advantage of the Gift Aid scheme, where as a UK registered charity for every £100 donated a further £25 is reclaimable by the Diocese. A Gift Aid form, in pdf format, can be requested from the VMP office. Completed forms should be sent to the Diocesan Finance Officer.
Please also be sure to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org about your gift so that we can track it and thank you properly.
For Italian residents:
Please go to this link for more information.
• You can also make a gift directly with Paypal and receive your tax deduction.
Please give as generously as you are able. And remember…
We will Ba-ROCK you!