Events Search and Views Navigation
Where: The concerts are held at St. George’s Anglican Church in Campo San Vio, between the Accademia Bridge and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection: you can find directions HERE (inserire link cliccabile alla pagina della chiesa), as well as on each specific event.
General admission seats are not individually reserved, so we advise you to arrive a half hour before the concert begins.
Premium seats include a reserved seat and a glass of prosecco from our sponsors, Vigna Belvedere.
To reserve and pay your ticket, please:
– Go to the Concerts page
– Select a date, and click on the desired ticket
– Fill out the form with your credit card details and print the confirmation as soon as you have completed the payment
– Arrive a half hour (and no less than 15 minutes) before the concert to confirm the reservation and buy your tickets
– Enjoy the concert!
It is possible to buy your concert tickets:
– Directly at the box office, the day of the concert
– In most hotels and some of the best stores in Venice
– In cash at your hotel, or in cash or by credit card at the box office before the concert, if tickets are available.
– Directly on the single event’s page, clicking on the desired ticket, you will be redirected to the Venice Music Project page on Musictick.com
– Full Ticket 30,00€
– Senior (65+ years of age) 25,00€
– Child (up to 10 years of age) 5,00€
– Students (with badge, under 26 years of age) 15,00€
– Couple (2 people) 50,00€
– Families (2 adults + 2 children up to 2 years of age) 60,00€
– Residents 20,00€
– Premium (Reserved seats; special treatment) 50,00€
For groups of 10 or more persons, please contact us directly.
Prices available upon request.
We are pleased to announce that, in agreement with the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, if you present your ticket bought from the VELA website for the museum or if you bought your ticket through the museum, you will receive a discount off the price of admission (20,00€) to any concert.