Events for September 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Where: The concerts are held at St. George’s Anglican Church in Campo San Vio, between the Accademia Bridge and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection: you can find directions here, as well as on each specific event.
General admission seats are not individually reserved, so we advise you to arrive a half hour before the concert begins.
Premium seats include a reserved seat and a glass of prosecco from our sponsors, Vigna Belvedere.
To reserve and pay your ticket, please:
– Go to the Concerts page
– Select a date, and click on the desired ticket
– Fill out the form with your credit card details and print the confirmation as soon as you have completed the payment
– Arrive a half hour (and no less than 15 minutes) before the concert to confirm the reservation and buy your tickets
– Enjoy the concert!
It is possible to buy your concert tickets:
– Directly at the box office, the day of the concert
– In most hotels and some of the best stores in Venice
– In cash at your hotel, or in cash or by credit card at the box office before the concert, if tickets are available.
– Directly on the single event’s page, clicking on the desired ticket, you will be redirected to the Venice Music Project page on Musictick.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: for administrative reasons, no cancellation request can be accepted and no refund can be given in the 24 hours prior to the beginning of the event.
– If the customer is unable to attend the chosen event, but notifies Customer Service after the event has taken place, no refund can be issued.
– If the customer has found the show unsatisfactory based on their personal taste, no refund can be issued.place, no refund can be issued.
YOUR SAFETY – AND OURS – IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO VMP!
VMP plans to begin our concert series in September, following the strongest safety measures possible, guided by the regulations mandated by the Italian government.
1. Mandatory distance between chairs of at least 1 meter. Guests from the same household are permitted to sit closer together, but must still maintain at least 1 meter from others.
2. The distance between performers and audience will be greater than (approximately double) what is required by Italian law.
3. All audience members are required to wear masks that fully cover their noses and mouths from the moment they enter until after they have exited the church. We are sorry, but there can be no exceptions for any reason. We regret that anyone unable to respect this rule will have to be asked to leave.
4. All musicians are required by law to wear masks during entrances and exits. They are permitted by law to remove them while performing, as long as the required distances are respected.
5. There will be temperature checks at the door.
6. By law, there will be mandatory data collection from all audience members, which will not be shared with anyone, and would be used solely in the necessity of tracking.
7. Everyone is required to be socially distanced while waiting to collect tickets and enter the church.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
9. Online sales are preferred as much as possible; the next-best alternative is contactless payment at the door. Cash payments are available only when strictly necessary.
10. We regret that we will be unable to allow guests to use the toilet in the church.
11. We regret that we will be unable to offer any sort of refreshment to anyone attending the concerts.
If, for any reason, you feel unable to comply with these regulations, we regret that we will be unable to include you in our audience, and we suggest that you to seek a different concert.
– Premium VIP seat (reserved seating-special treatment) 50,00€
– Full price 30,00€
– Over 65 (with I.D. card) 25,00€
– Couple (2 pers. together) 50,00€
– Student (16-26 years with I.D. card) 15,00€
– Resident (with I.D. card) 20,00€
– Children under 15 are free when accompanied by at least 1 adult
For groups of 10 or more persons, please contact us directly.
Prices available upon request.
We are pleased to announce that, in agreement with the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, if you present your ticket bought from the VELA website for the museum or if you bought your ticket through the museum, you will recieve a €5 discount off your eligible ticket price.